The Rockin' Rowsdower
From WildStar Wiki
(Redirected from Rockin' Rowsdower)
|This article is a stub. You can help WildStar Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help WildStar Wiki by .
|Zone:||The Gambler's Ruin|
The Rockin' Rowsdower is a sanctuary location on The Gambler's Ruin.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Have a Drink on Me: The player is initially instructed to travel to the Rockin' Rowsdower in order to meet Brewmaster Greko to complete the quest as part of A Rude Awakening
- A Little Friendly Carousal: A find and talk quest in which the player is to speak with several patrons of the Rowsdower to better introduce them to the types of folks that make up the Exiles.
- The Widow's Web: Given to you by Avra Darkos, this quest requires you to leave the Rowsdower.
- The Pioneering League: Settlers will be instructed to meet Settler Vales at the Rockin' Rowsdower.
- Rockin' Rowsdower: Settlers will be able to improve the party atmosphere by creating a settler improvement. Settler Vales will instruct you on how to do so after completing The Pioneering League.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Archaeologist Vella (aurin female): You must speak with Vella as part of the A Little Friendly Carousal quest.
- Avra Darkos (mordesh female): You must speak with Avra to complete the A Little Friendly Carousal quest, as well as to begin The Widow's Web quest.
- Brewmaster Greko (granok male): You must speak with Greko to complete the Have a Drink on Me quest and to begin the A Little Friendly Carousal quest. As you meet other Exiles at the Rowsdower, Greko will fill them in on some details of each race.
- Durag (granok male): You must speak with Durag as part of the A Little Friendly Carousal quest.
- Settler Vales (aurin male): You must speak with Vales to complete The Pioneering League quest and unlock settler missions. He will also instruct you to begin the Rockin' Rowsdower settler mission.
- Trooper Madeline (human female): you must speak with Madeline as part of the A Little Friendly Carousal quest.