|Release Date (US)||24 February 2016|
- Signature players will now have a 200% increased weekly Omnibit limit.
- Signature players will now receive a 200% increase to the number of Omnibits dropped from random drops.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tactician from re-applying after jumping.
- Updated taxi info in several quests.
- PvP flagged players will receive a minimum of 1 prestige when killing a creature in the open world that grants XP.
- Open World - Flagging for PvP and gaining experience from kills in the open world will also grant some Prestige and money.
- A tutorial has been added explaining the new bonuses for flagging yourself for PvP.
- Completing the Boxing Gym challenge will now provide a chance to receive the Kitchen Sink and Arched Aurin Bridge decor
- The 10:04 Lightning Bolt can now be traded between players.
- Burning Track housing decor item is now not soulbound and is tradeable/sellable
Runes and Rune Sets
- Modifying the number of rune slots or element of runes on an item no longer causes it to bind to the player.
- Fixed an error that occurred when queuing as a Mercenary for Warplots.
- The option to turn your PvP flag off is now disabled while you are in Arenas, Battlegrounds, and Warplots.
- The string "Test Test" will no longer appear in floating text when move to cast or move to activate occurs.
- Fixed an error that occurred when opening the Holo-Wardrobe while no costume was equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused some quests to disappear from the Quest Tracker when changing zones.
- Fixed an issues that prevented Unlocked and Repeatable Challenges from being filtered when the option was set.
- The "Press and hold key rather than double-tapping" and "Hold down a key to continuously cast an ability" options are now enabled by default.
- Players that are PvP flagged now have an icon on their target frame. The countdown timer when PvP is turned off is now in the icon's tooltip.