(Redirected from Silver)
There are several types of currencies used in WildStar. A player's currency can be viewed in the lower right corner of the game window next to the inventory.
- Renown - Earned through social activities such as grouping or mentoring.
- Elder Gems - Acquired using Elder Points earned at level cap. 75,000 Elder Points = 1 Elder Gem
- Glory - Earned by completing objectives in Veteran Dungeons and Raids.
- Prestige - Earned by defeating enemy players and completing PVP objectives.
- Crafting Vouchers - Rewarded by tradeskill work orders, spent on tradeskill talent respecs, mid-game crafting schematic purchases, crafting materials, elder game crafting schematics, elder game crafting materials.
- Influence - Earned by a guild by grouping together.
- OmniBits - Earned from normal world loot drops, and they are spent in the in-game Store.
- Service Token - Sold in the in-game Store. Use them with services such as Wake Here, Holo-Wardrobe and Rune Modifications.
- Fortune Coins - Spend the Fortune Coins in Madame Fay's Fortunes. More can be purchased from the in-game Store.
- Cosmic Points - Earned by spending money on WildStar and in the WildStar Shop. Used in the Cosmic Rewards system.
- Protobucks - Purchased from the WildStar Shop and used in the in-game Store.
- Character Boost Tokens - Create a new level 50 character. (Not Yet Implemented)